Birthdays to weddings, christenings and anniversaries… we plan our life events to reflect who we are, so why should our final send-off be any different?
With a funeral plan from Love’s Independent Funeral Directors , you can arrange your final wishes, your way. It’s a safe simple way to plan ahead and help secure peace of mind, for you and your family. From a simple funeral to something more traditional, we can tailor a funeral plan to make sure you get the send-off you really want.
Five reasons why people are planning ahead with a funeral plan:
- Specify your wishes in advance and arrange the send-off you really want.
- Help protect your family from worry and expense.
- Fix the cost of the funeral director’s services included in your plan1.
- Choose from a range of plans and affordable ways to pay.
- Easy to apply with no medical questions.
Get in touch for further information about Funeral Plans
Visit us at: Primrose Cottage, 10 Mill Street, Stafford, ST16 2AJ
Golden Charter is one of the UK’s largest funeral plan providers and we’re proud to offer their plans to our families.
1Plans also include an allowance towards third party costs which are essential, non-funeral director services such as cremation or burial fees, plus the minister or officiant’s fee to perform the service.
2. Based on selling 14% of funeral plans in the UK in 2021.
Love’s Independent Funeral Directors is an appointed representative of Golden Charter Limited trading as Golden Charter Funeral Plans which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN:965279).